Draw what you feel. Feel what you draw.
With the inTACT Sketchpad, creating tactile graphics by hand has never been easier. As you draw with a stylus on the tactile film, a raised line appears under your fingertips, enabling you to feel your drawings as you go.
Like with a pencil, pressure and drawing angle change the height and feel of tactile lines, making shading and texture possible. The inTACT Sketchpad makes tactile drawing easier, more affordable and more powerful.
For students, artists, professionals and TVIs, the inTACT Sketchpad is the perfect tool for creating tactile graphics on the fly.
- For Kids: Learn to draw early, just like sighted peers
- For Students: Draw and feel shapes, graphs, figures, and art to access education without limits
- For TVIs: Quickly create tactile graphics by hand and interact with students on a visual and tactile medium
- For Living: Access and create maps, diagrams, and drawings to develop and share ideas with the people around you.
- 10.5 x 7 in. tactile drawing area
- Rubber drawing surface enables lines of different heights and textures
- Magnetic frame for easily securing and changing drawing sheet
- Internal slot to secure stylus while not in use
- Lightweight and durable design perfect for kids and adults
- Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 1.25 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs
The inTACT Sketchpad comes with everything you need to start tactile drawing:
- 1 Sketchpad
- 1 double-ended tactile drawing stylus
- 25 tactile drawing sheets
- User manual